When I decided to make my tea tree oil lotions, I remembered that tea tree oil can do so much for you. Here is a little blurb that I wrote for Sivana Spirit just about this very thing.
Tea Tree Oil is considered one of the most popular oils in the world!
It’s an essential oil that comes from the leaves of the Melaleuca alternifolia that only grows in Australia and New Zealand.
It has become very popular because of its many health and skin benefits and is by far the best choice of essential oils to have just laying around the house.
Tea Tree Oil is known for being a great help to many skin infections and problems that we face each and everyday:
- If allergies and rashes are irritating your skin, tea tree oil can help to reduce the itchiness and skin irritations, including acne.
- It’s an anti-fungal treatment for Athlete’s foot and nail fungus.
- Surprisingly, it can even be added to shampoo and conditioners, diminishing dandruff and keeping the hair clear of lice.
- Tea Tree Oil can also help to rid your household pets of fleas and ticks.
- If you are an outdoorsy person, it can also remove ticks from your body.
- As we age, we also start to see skin tags on our bodies. They can be easily removed by applying tea tree oil on them at least three times a day. They will begin to disappear in about a week or even sooner!
There are many household chores that you can use tea tree oil for as well:
- If you add tea tree oil to water, you can use this mixture as an all-purpose cleanser.
- Used in the bathroom, you will not only have a clean space, but you will love how fresh and clean it smells.
- When tea tree oil is mixed with apple cider vinegar, it can get rid of any mold you have in your home.
- Finally, if you are having trouble with ants, spiders, or roaches in your home, you can use tea tree oil to get rid of them. Just a few drops by window cracks and doors’ edges will have those insects running outside in no time!
Tea Tree Oil has grown quite a bit in popularity and you can find it at any health food store and at most grocery stores that have an all-natural section.
If you want to try out any of my new lotions, find them here: http://www.passionflowerbeauty.tictail.com